Hello everyone! Apa Kabar? I am beyond ecstatic to be writing this from the tropical side of the world. If you guys have been following me on Instagram, my dear friend Han Chong of Self Portrait took us on a tropical getaway to his motherland. It was my first time in Malaysia and our group explored the beautiful Langkawi Islands. I had a great time basking under the sun and walking on white sand beaches. For today’s Friday Favorites, I will share my favorite pieces from Self Portrait’s debut swimwear line as well as the items that I loved wearing throughout my vacation.
1. Self Portrait Floral Draped Bikini Top and Self Portrait Floral Highwaisted Bikini Briefs – This bikini set is one of my favorites from the swimwear line. The drapes in this floral bikini set made the look unique and fresh and you can never go wrong with florals in spring!
2. Self Portrait Asymmetrical Floral Printed Dress similar here and here – Self-portrait makes the best floral maxi dresses. I’ve worn them during New York Fashion Week, my travels, and even to Sunday brunch. This asymmetrical one from the new collection is my absolute favorite.
3. By Far January Bow-detailed metallic leather sandals – I’m so glad I packed these By Far sandals with me, they may not be the best for walking on sand but they perfectly match all my dresses including this Self Portrait Crochet Floral Dress I’m wearing in the photo above. They are so dainty, they remind me of 90s sandals! (See all the 90s sandals I’m shopping here).
4. Hanna B. Giant Grasidi straw hat similar here – Ever since Jacquemus sent his models to the runway wearing the Souk hat, the oversized straw hat has become a staple accessory. This hat from Hanna B is a beautiful rendition of the souk hat; I had fun walking around the island with this on me! haha
5. Evian Facial Water Spray – When I heard it’s hot and humid in Malaysia, I immediately thought of packing a face mist. This water spray from Evian is my go-to. It makes for a perfect midday refresher and also keeps my skin hydrated! I also use the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist whenever I travel or wear more make up.