It’s one of my favorite times of year! and I have sourced the 12 best gifts for your loved ones! Also you can win all of these products by entering the giveaway on my Instagram!
1. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Mask – This mask is one of my go-tos when my skin is feeling tired, dry, and a little lackluster. It’s one of those no-fail beauty products that always makes me feel like a million bucks. Plus, this mask is made from real whole ingredients, and is made from 74% avocado, including avocado butter, avocado oil, avocado fruit, and avocado extract. This product is also made with PHA – the coolest new skin acid in K-beauty – and it’s designed to exfoliate and smooth skin overnight. It makes a great gift for anyone this holiday season who’s obsessed with all things beauty.
2. Parachute Home Coverlet and Linen Sheet Set – Parachute home makes high quality bedding at an incredibly affordable price, and make modern bedding and bath products for a more comfortable home. This bedding makes an incredible gift for the minimalist in your life, because it’s classic, incredibly high quality, and super soft! I’ve been sleeping so much better ever since I got these, because they are designed to maximize comfort! I think that they make a very thoughtful gift.
3. Camila x Lancome Lipsticks – my dear friend Camila designed some gorgeous shades of lipstick with Lancome. and all of the colors are to die for! These lipsticks make the perfect gift for the girl in your life who loves to stand out.
4. Essie Nail Polish in Million Mile Hues – Essie nail polish is a beauty staple, and for good reason: they make so many amazing shades of polish! I love this metallic gold color in particular. It’s called Million Mile Hues and it’s perfect for making a statement this holiday season! It’s part of Essie’s limited-edition winter 2018 collection. You can see all six shades on Essie.com. Plus, the new wider brush makes painting your nails so much easier!
5. Ouai Hair Products – Who isn’t obsessed with Ouai hair products? I love these products because each one is designed by hair guru Jen Atkin to deliver real results. Ouai products make the perfect gift for anyone you know who’s ready to take their beauty routine to the next level!
6. Mae Mae’s Cookies – Mae Mae’s cookies are one of my absolute favorite deserts on the planet! These cookies are guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone’s face because they are just that good! These are definitely one of my favorite gifts to give during the holidays.
7. Neil J Rodgers Eva Boots – There you have it: the ultimate winter boot that doubles as a holiday party statement-making piece. These boots are made from buttery soft leather, and the kitten heel is the perfect height for that comfortable-chic balance. Gift a pair to yourself to celebrate all you’ve accomplished this year, or buy a pair for the fashion girl in your life.
8. ME to WE Bracelets – These bracelets are very near to my heart. During my journey to Kenya, I met some of the incredible women who make these bracelets, and I am so grateful to partner with a social enterprise like ME to WE that works to pay artisans in Africa a fair wage for their work. Plus, these bracelets have double the gifting power: when you purchase one, you’re also giving back to the women who make them!
9. World of Style Book – Coming out with my second book was a huge milestone for me, and I’m so grateful I get to share it with you guys! This book is all about my travels, and includes my favorite travel photos and anecdotes. It’s the perfect gift for the jet setter in your life!
10. Rimowa x Off White Suitcase – Nothing says luxury like a Rimowa x Off White Suitcase. This limited edition suitcase is a collaboration between luxury luggage brand Rimowa and luxury streetwear brand Off White. You can basically think of it as double the luxury. It’s the perfect gift for the person in your life who already has everything else.
11. Biossance – If you know me at all, you know I’m a die-hard Biossance fan. I love how these products are ethically sourced, totally clean, and work like magic. Biossance products make that extra special gift for that extra special someone because these products are pure luxury. Here, I’m giving away a Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil, Squalane + Antioxidant Phyto-Retinol Serum, and Squalane + Antioxidant Rose Oil. The Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil is an antioxidant-rich cleansing oil that gently removes long-wear makeup and leaves your skin absolutely glowing! The Squalane + Antioxidant Phyto-Retinol Serum features Bakuchiol, which is a plant-derived, non-irritating alternative to retinol. What I love about it is that it’s perfect for my sensitive skin: I’ve definitely noticed a difference in how it’s firmed up my skin since I’ve been using it, and I’ve had zero skin irritation in the process! The Squalane + Antioxidant Rose Oil is one of my staple beauty products. Since I’ve been using it, my skin has gotten brighter, and I’ve noticed a difference in my skin tone and texture, too. This product is definitely a bestseller for a reason!
12. Revolve $500 Gift Card – Revolve never fails to deliver wardrobe staples and trendy silhouettes. Plus, Revolve has everything you could ever want for making a statement at your holiday parties or for gifting this season’s most stylish items to your loved one!