Hola! I recently went on a vacation with Jacopo to beautiful Cartagena, Colombia for my birthday celebration. It was a much needed trip, and it felt extra relaxing because for the first time in way too long, I took a personal vacation. So, in today’s Friday Favorites, I want to share my 5 favorite things that I wore in Cartagena to inspire you. I think that these pieces double as perfect holiday dresses, and also make for great winter vacation options.
1. Self-Portrait Yellow Chiffon Midi Dress – Since I knew the weather was hot and humid, I packed a lot of midi dresses for this trip, including this Self-Portrait Yellow Chiffon Midi Dress. I like that the color of this dress compliments the warm colors that were everywhere all over the city!
2. Alice McCall Embroidered Black Lace Dress (On sale right now!) – This is a dress I wore to a date night with Jacopo. I plan on re-wearing this for a few holiday gatherings and for some New Year celebrations as well!
3. Caroline Constas High-Low Ruffle Skirt (63% off right now!) – How amazing is this Caroline Constas High-Low Ruffle Skirt? To finish off the look, I also wore an Agua De Coco red top and my Celine red sandals. Also, make sure to check out Agua De Coco if you’ve been searching for unique swimwear for your upcoming winter vacation!
4. For Love & Lemons Purple Maxi Dress (similar here) – Lilac is not a color I wear often, but when I do, I wear it as a way to make a statement! I love the feminine silhouette of this dress, and while it is a very formal piece, it’s perfect for the holidays. Plus, the cut-outs and ruffles make it truly one-of-a-kind.
5. Arje Satin Wide-Leg Pants (here is a similar style from Cami NYC – which is also on sale right now!) – This is pretty much the only pair of pants I wore while I was in Cartagena. These pants were light and flowy – perfect for the humid weather! I’m looking forward to pairing these pants with a chic camel coat as soon as I’m back in L.A. They’re a great classic to add to any wardrobe!