While I was doing my Black Friday shopping, I found some of the products I have worn and loved this past year sale, so I want to share my finds with you all. If you have been eyeing on any of these items, now is the time to pull the trigger!
1. Rixo London Erin printed silk midi dress – 30% off. I discovered Rixo London about a year ag,o and I have been wearing their dresses non-stop ever since, including this Rixo London Erin Printed Silk Midi Dress. The silhouette of this dress is very flattering and it’s an excellent pick for any of your holiday parties. There are only a few sizes left so I would grab it before it’s gone!
2. Simon Miller White Wide Leg Jeans – 40% off. I have A LOT of jeans (as you can see in my closet tour), but I always opt for this pair of Simon Miller White Wide Leg Jeans when it comes to wearing white jeans. They’re the perfect length and fit. They are a little bit more pricey than other jeans, so it’s a good time to grab them while they’re on sale! This similar pair of L’AGENCE White Wide Leg Jeans is also on sale for 40% off. And here, I share some of my other top jean picks on sale now!
3. Chloé Mini Drew Bijoux Leather Bag – $600 off. The Chloe Mini Drew Bijoux Leather Bag is from Chloé’s new collection. I have been obsessed with it ever since it came out. I have this bag in blush pink, baby blue, and white. The chain handle is really unique and sets this bag apart from other Chloé bags. If you are interested in investing in a Chloé bag, you should definitely take advantage of the sale right now!
4. Me to We Sweaters – On sale for $23. I went on a charity trip to Kenya with ME to WE recently, and this is the sweater I wore during the trip. Not only is this sweater comfortable, but you also are supporting a good cause when you purchase a ME to WE product: the social enterprise ensures that artisans in Africa are paid fairly for their work.
5. Armani Beauty – 20% off with code ARMANI 20. I have been using Armani Beauty for years, and I highly recommend the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. It’s a silky, weightless foundation that adds the perfect amount of glow.
6. Biossance 100% Squalane Oil – Originally $58 and it’s now on sale for only $19 (And extra 15% off for your first order). I am sure I don’t need to further introduce Biossance’s products as I have raved about them over and over again all year. These products are my staple skincare products, because they make a real difference when it comes to evening out skin tone and making me look fresh and dewey. Biossance’s 100% Squalane Oil is now only $19, which is an amazing deal! Also, check out the Biossance Squalane + Vitamine C Rose Oil – it’s my holy grail product!
7. Self-Portrait Pleated Floral Dress – 50% off plus 10% off at check-out with code EXTRA10. I mean… I technically did not wear this dress, but MY BARBIE did! (I still can’t believe that I have my own barbie!!) When Mattel asked me what did I want my Barbie to wear, I chose this beautiful Self-Portrait Pleated Floral Dress specifically because I think this is a classic Aimee Song silhouette! Now’s the chance to grab one of your own!
8. Sea Shearling Jacket – 40% off now. I got this this Sea Shearling Jacket last year and it was one of my favorite pieces which I will definitely be re-wearing this winter! It’s a twist to the teddy coat trend.