Happy Holidays from Team Song of Style! I know I write a lot on my blog about clothes and gifts that I’m really into, so I thought it would be a fun change if my team shared their holiday wish lists with you! I hope it inspires you to find the perfect gift for your loved one this holiday season!
1. Instant Pot – This is a little bit random but I’m obsessed with my Instant Pot. I am not a great chef but instant pot has made it so easy for me to cook at home. I have been eating out less ever since I got the Instant Pot. This would be the perfect gift for anyone that lives a busy life but still want to eat healthy at home.
2. Topshop Camel Coat – I have been wanting a camel coat for a long time as it is a winter staple and I can wear it over and over again.
3. Sam Edelman Over The Knee Boots – I love how Aimee styles knee high boots and I think these Sam Edelman boots would be a great winter staple!
4. 3×1 Straight-leg jeans – After trying on almost every pair of straight leg jeans at Nordstrom, these are the most flattering for my body type. It’s not too tight around the thigh area or too big around the waist!
1. Apple AirPods – they were my favorite thing I bought in 2018. They’re such an easy and practical gift option for the holidays!
2. Stuart Weitzman combat boots right now (affordable here) – I love how they are a slightly edgier version of your typical black boots.
3. Glossier Boy Brow – This is a no-fail gift option that everyone will love!
4. Salt by Nayyirah Waheed – Nayyirah is one of everyone’s favorite Instagram poets. Salt is beautiful and inspirational and makes a meaningful gift.
1.The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Harmel – I love getting books as gifts for the holidays, because they are a great way to pass the time when traveling or cozying up in the cold! The Room on Rue Amelie is an amazing story set in France during World War II.
2. The Assistants by Camille Perri – This is a fun little read for anyone who loved The Devil Wears Prada!
3. Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum – I love this serum because I can feel it almost immediately firm and brighten skin! I also use their T.L.C Sukari Baby Facial all the time. Unlike a lot of other beauty brands, these products are not all hype; they actually deliver!
4. Vans yellow checkered slip-ons – The bright color is so happy, and is such a fun addition to anyone’s Vans collection!
1.Biossance Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial – Ever since Aimee recommended that I try Biossance for my skin woes, I’ve become one of those annoying people who can’t stop talking about their products! They actually changed my life and cleared up my skin for good! I can’t wait to try their new Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial.
2. Vince Gray Cashmere Turtleneck – Vince makes the most perfect classic sweaters. I am absolutely obsessed with this gray cashmere turtleneck. It’s the perfect addition to any wardrobe and will make you feel so luxe every time you wear it!
3.Smython “Make it Happen” Journal – This is such a perfect gift for the go-getter in your life! I love the inspirational message on the front and the pastel pink color.
4.Anthropologie Monogrammed Mug – I’m getting this for just about everyone on my holiday shopping list this year. It’s such a simple way to give a meaningful, personalized gift!