Leopard print has been a huge trend this past summer, and will still be big this fall and winter. However, snakeskin is also a huge trend right now, and I am all for it. Animal prints are such a fun early 2000s and 90s throwback. There are so many options to wear the trend.
I love snakeskin in particular because it’s a very neutral print. It can be worn in so many ways and with so many different styles. Whether you wan to wear snakeskin head-to-toe like I did for the Loewe show, or if you want to incorporate a chic snakeskin items into your wardrobe, the opportunities to wear this trend are endless.
Below, I’ve selected a few of my absolute favorite snakeskin items for you to choose from.
1. Revolve Snakeskin Maxi Dress
2. Topshop Snakeskin Midi Dress
3. Reformation Snakeskin Wrap Dress
4. LPA Cowl Snakeskin Maxi Dress
5. Topshop Snakeskin Denim Jacket + Skirt
6. Nordstrom Snakeskin Body Suit (Under $80)
7. AFRM Snakeskin Turtleneck (only $40)
8. by the way. Mini Dress
See how I wear snakeskin print: