My popcorn broccoli recipe is easily one of the best (and easiest) recipes I have. It’s a simple way to make chip-like broccoli that has flavor and is healthy for you. It’s so delicious all the girls on my team ate it so quickly and I know you will too!
What You’ll Need:
Everything but Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. While the oven is preheating wash the broccoli and garlic.
3. Chop the broccoli so you only use the heads and chop the heads into smaller, bite-size pieces.
4. Wipe off the water of the broccoli with a towel and place it in a large bowl.
5. Mince the garlic.
6. Add the garlic in bowl with the broccoli.7. Add garlic powder, Himalayan salt, and Everything but Bagel seasoning (it’s from Trader Joe’s). Measure your spices to your desire. Add some extra virgin olive oil and mix it all together.
8. On a baking sheet put parchment paper down then place broccoli on the tray. Evenly space out the broccoli so that each head of broccoli is not touching each other.
9. Place the broccoli in the oven for about 30-45 minutes or until golden and crispy (like a chip!).