With May coming to a close that can only mean one thing, summer! Here in Los Angeles, it feels like summer is year round, which makes me an expert in knowing just what you need. From bathing suits and sunglasses down to your sandals, below are all the summer essentials you need. Oh and don’t forget the sunscreen!
I love a good dip in the pool with a Marysia bikini. Everyone needs that one bathing suit that just fits you like a glove.
1. Jonathan Simkhai Ruffle Bandeau Bikini
2. Zimmermann Tie Bikini
3. J. Crew Ruffle Bikini
4. Out from Under One Piece
Did somebody say sunglasses? I’ve had these Céline sunglasses (similar here) for years and I swear they are one of my best investment pieces.
1. Gentle Monster x Song of Style Butterfly Sunglasses
2. Sonix Cat Eye Sunglasses
3. Chloé Octagonal Sunglasses
4. Céline Thin Cat Eye Sunglasses
5. Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
6. Celine Gradient Butterfly Sunglasses
Who doesn’t wear sandals in the summer? I have been wearing my Sigerson Morrison mirrored sandals non-stop recently. I even featured them on my Friday favorites a couple weeks ago!
1. Raye Polka Dot Sandals
2. Raye Suede Heeled Sandals
3. MR by Man Repeller Fringe Sandals
4. LOQ Leather Wrap Sandals
What do you think? What are your summer essentials?