Mother’s day gift ideas are often hard to find. With so many ideas being flowers or chocolates, I think we need to consider the chic mom. So, below are some gift ideas you may want to consider giving to your mom to amp up her chic factor. I also included some wisdom from my team’s lovable mommas and mine. Mother’s day is about the incredible women who surround us with love and kind words.1. 1. Armani Sí Perfume: This is a more mature scent that leaves any mom smelling so good.
2. La Mer Créme de la Mer: It’s great to treat your mom to skincare she wouldn’t buy for herself and a little goes a long way with La Mer.
3. In the Company of Women Book: This book tells of strong women taking charge of their lives. This is a great for the mom who loves to read or as decor on the coffee table in the family room.
4. Jade Facial Roller: This roller is affordable and diminishes puffiness while firming your skin.
5. Monica Vinader Personalized Bracelet: Mom’s love personalized gift and this bracelet can be personalized with her name or a sweet phrase.
6. Etsy Locket: You can put a picture of your family or you so your mom can hold her loved ones close to her heart!
7. Slip Silk Pillow Case: Sometimes you need to treat mom to a little luxury in the form of a pillowcase so she can get her beauty rest.
8. Slip silk Eye Mask: The eye mask matches the pillowcase so you can make it a pairing or as a simple gift alone.
9. Voluspa Glass Candle: Women love candles and it is a simple, thoughtful gift for your mom to let her know you appreciate her.
10. Chloé initial charm necklace (also available here): I wear this necklace almost everyday so you know your momma will get a lot of wear out of it!
11. The Daily Edited Jewelry Box: This jewelry box is ideal for traveling and can be personalized.
There are tons of things my mom has taught me from instilling the idea of dressing different and having your own personal style, to buying pre-made food from the groceries but if you present them well with flowers for a dinner party, no one will know. But the most important thing my mom has taught me was to have compassion. Giving back was a big thing whether we were volunteering to help out homeless people packing leftover food. That’s really shaped who I am as a person now.
Sophia: My mom always raised me to be independent and one thing she said that stuck with me is, “Never rely on others to make things happen for you. Especially a guy.” It motivated me to become successful and rely on myself.
Laura: I’m extremely close with my mom and she has always passed down wisdom to me throughout the years (Although I admit I’m stubborn and sometimes don’t listen when I should!). The best quote from my mom is, “love yourself.” As simplistic as this saying is, it helped me to realize I need to love myself even when others don’t like me.
Kathleen: My mom has always said to, “Work hard and prove others wrong.” This has motivated me to always try my hardest and give extra effort in all aspects of my life. Whether it be work, my social life, or anything else, I try to give everything my all.
Marina: A couple years back my mom opened up to me about her career journey when I was frustrated with mine. I had no idea the obstacles she overcame as it all happened when I was young. She told me that “everybody has their own journey.” This isn’t a new idea, but hearing it from my mom was beyond impactful and something I will never forget.
P.S. Check out my recent clear shoes shopping guide!