Just like micro shades, micro heels are having a major resurgence in fashion. Kitten heels offer commitment to a heel without the blisters and aches we get from sky-high heels. They are a pair of shoes I regularly wear and highly recommend because of how much use I get out of them. Stylish and feminine, you can even wear them with anything in your closet, from jeans to dresses! I find them to be way more comfortable than a pair of ultra high heels and dressier than a pair of flats. Essentially, kitten heels are the happy medium I can’t live without. If you want to add a pair of kitten heels to your wardrobe I have linked some I love below!
1. Tory Burch
2. Salvatore Ferragamo (similar version 40% off here)
3. Tabitha Simmons (similar here)
4. Miu Miu (similar version for only $24 here)
5. Balenciaga (similar here)
6. Asos ($34)
7. Talbots ($65)
8. Na-kd (on sale!)
9. Steve Madden
Kitten heels can be for everyday or at night! During the day I stick to a more casual kitten heel. If I know I have a long night ahead of me where I’m going to an event, I typically wear a kitten heel with some embellishment, pop of color, or unique texture to make it feel more formal.
1. Aquazzura (less than $100 here)
2. Malone Souliers
3. Miu Miu
4. Tabitha Simmons (similar version for only $24 here)
5. Badgley Mischka
6. Prada (similar version only $90 here)
7. Asos ($48)
9. Mango ($80)
Since it is winter, kitten heeled boots are a great option if you want to keep your feet nice and toasty. I recommend getting a pair if you know you’re going up against the cold weather this season!
3. Topshop (red version here, both only $52!)
4. Tony Bianco