1. Vintage Faux Fur Coat – This is my mom’s vintage faux fur coat that she found at a thrift shop on Melrose. At first I thought it was real fur because it looks so realistic but I’m so happy to find out that it’s faux ( it’s not the warmest coat though). I’ve been wearing it a lot in New York during and also during fashion week. Of course puffer coats and teddy jackets will always be the warmest option to wear during the winter, but sometimes chic winter coats are needed for meetings and dinners. My coat is vintage but this one is super similar. And this one and this one are under $200!
2. Armani Lipstick #400 – Clearly I have a thing for red. Red sweaters, red bag, even red lipstick. Even though I don’t think boyfriends love the color as much we do (they get messy and it makes their lips red too) but red lips are perfect for the holidays! Maybe if you want to try the red lips but don’t want to wear such a bright red lip, try this one or this one.
3. Self Portrait Red Oversized Off-Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater – Speaking about red, I’ve been wearing this pretty red sweater a lot lately. It’s super warm and looks good with denim, leather pants or even tailored pants for a more sophisticated look. You can see how I styled it to a work meetting and a day at the office here. This one is really similar to the one I’m wearing by Self Portrait. And this one and this one are both under $100!
4. Michele Watch – I haven’t been wearing watches that often but since I got this Michele watch, I’ve been wearing it on a daily basis! Especially because its so versatile as you can switch out the straps depending on your outfits!I have a few straps (camel, black, pink and the chain link one that it comes with) and I’ve been going back and forth between the brown leather strap and the black one. If you like this watch but maybe not so much the price point, I recommend this one. And these two are under $300: here and here.
5. Sies Marjan Oversized Pink Sweater – This is probably the most festive thing I have in my closet! Its not your typical red or green sweater but it’s metallic and fluffy! Which is why it makes such a perfect sweater for the holidays. If you saw my Ultimate Holiday Giveaway video, then I’m sure you’ll recognize this sweater. I wore it with MSGM pink pants (similar here, here and $40 pair here!) The pink version is sold out but they have a pretty orange version here. And if you like the pink sweater I’m wearing this one is really similar to it, plus it’s 30% off and this one by Luella is similar too! This pair here and here are both under $100!