There’t nothing worse than getting fully makeup ready, and then you either sweat it off, it rains, or you go in the ocean or the pool. You took time to do all that work! Now it’s ruined and you look like a sad blotchy mess. You you the pain, right? Sophia from my team loves makeup, so I asked her about her favorite waterproof products since I’m going on vacation and she told me about all of these! Some I’ve tried before, and some I haven’t, but the ones I haven’t tried yet have great reviews.
1. Etude House Brow Gel Tint – This is a peel off brow gel, so apply it, wait 10 minutes, and peel it off. The color stays on your eyebrows for about two days!
2. Makeup Forever Aqua Seal – If you don’t want to purchase new waterproof makeup, you can mix this with any other product to make it waterproof!
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – This is not technically waterproof, but it does stay on all day and it’s sweat proof!
4. Stila Waterproof Brow Color
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo – This will not go anywhere until you use makeup remover.
2. Marc Jacobs Eyeliner Pencil
3. Maybelline Rocket Mascara (waterproof version)
4. Dior Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Mascara
1. Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer –
2. IT Cosmetic Bye Bye Undereye concealer – This has great coverage, so you only need a little bit! Your makeup will still feel super lightweight, but you get that full coverage.
3. Benefit Lips & Cheek Tint – This is a two-in-one cheek color and lip tint!
4. Makeup Forever Aqua Lipliner