1. Tibi Blazer (affordable version here)
2. Cami NYC Slip Dress (similar here, here, and more affordable here) – I pretty much haven’t stopped wearing this dress since I got it. Not to mention you can style it in eight different ways if you watch my YouTube video!
3. Ole Henricksen Pore Balance – It’s really good for days when I wear a lot of makeup and I feel like my pores need some extra cleansing. It works super well with my sensitive skin, and my best friend Benita loves it too, even though she has oily skin!
4. A Little Life – I just started this book because my good friend, Charlie, recommended it to me! I haven’t gotten very far yet, but so far it’s good, and I heard that it’s life changing! I’ll definitely report back once I’ve finished.
Here are some more books that I just bought that were recommended to me! Let me know if you read any of them and what you thought!1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck
2. The Slight Edge
3. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared