Here is my second Friday Favorites! I’ve been living in the clothes and shoes that I mention below. Also, I’m adding a bit more than last week’s–form now on I’m going to include my favorite quote of the week, as well as a short interview with my favorite instagrammers!
1. Asceno Pajama Shirt – I’m wearing mine with FRAME jeans (30% off) and Manolo Blahnik heels. I actually just released a new video series on my YouTube channel called “Style by Number” where I style one piece in multiple ways. The first video was about this pajama top! I love styling it in different ways to wear more than just to bed. More of my favorite pajama tops here!
2. Rachel Comey Jeans – These have been my #1 go-to pair of jeans for the summer. They’re high waisted, so your legs look longer and your waist looks smaller, and you know I’m all about the distressed hems. I’ve also found super similar and affordable versions here from Ann Taylor and here.
3. Round Basket Bag (tons of similar ones on Etsy)
4. Solgar Liquid Vitamin E–this is basically a miracle oil. Not only is it hydrating and soothing for my skin, but it’s also full of antioxidants, AND has anti-aging properties. I apply it almost every night before bed.
5. Ann Taylor Slides – I’ve been wearing these pretty much every day this week because they’re so comfortable. I need them in every color!
Quote of the week: “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” I definitely need to work on my patience a little bit, but I’ll get there!
My favorite Instagram accounts this week!
1. What’s your favorite piece you’ve bought this month?
2. What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to that you’d like to go back?
3. What do you wear the most? What pieces are on repeat?
4. Who takes your photos for the gram?
5. Fav Instagram accounts to follow?
Débora Rosa @deborabrosa1. Rouje tee and H&M Big Hoop Earrings ($7)
3. Jeans/Denim. Also white tees and mens’s shirts.
4. My sister and my friend Vanessa
5. @taylranne, @wideeyedlegless, @flicka_elisa, @lifeofboheme, @matildadjerf, @ninavintage, @alwaysjudging, @lucywilliams02, @styleheroine
Oumayma El Boumeshouli @oumaymaboumeshouli
1. The Row Ascot Knot Bag
2. Australia, Byron Bay especially
3. Babouche Slides — I wear them for every look in the summer!
4. I don’t have a specific person who takes my pictures. It really depends on who I’m traveling with. Some are taken by my friends and some even by my mother, lol!
5. My favorite accounts to follow are @camillecharriere, and @dana.hourani
Madelynn Furlong @wideeyedlegless1. I picked up these Alexander Wang slides for my birthday last month and haven’t taken them off since. I had been eyeing them for a while and finally took the plunge. They are so effortlessly cool.
2. (Different question–what’s your favorite beauty product?) I’m a huge fan of all the french products. Avène Cleanance, Bioderma H20, Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream and Nuxe Oil are my secret weapons. The Nuxe might be my favorite because it smells amazing. Basically I wish that I was born in France, what can I say.
3. My style is a bit 60s, mixed with all the cool Parisian vibes. But I tend to keep things simple and focus on great basics and while adding in pieces that have some special detail to them. But pretty much daily you’ll catch me in a t-shirt, jeans and boots. A few staples for me are my ReDone jeans, Chloe Nile Bag and Dear Frances Boots. But some new guys I have been wearing constantly are this Ganni cheeta print dress and this Alexa Chung skirt
4. A combination of myself, various friends and for any big projects I work with my lovely photographer Nicole
5. My Favorite accounts to follow are @c__l__o, @alwaysjudging, @lifeofboheme, @taylranne, and @thedashinger