Happy 4th of July! Hoping you guys are spending some great quality time with your loved ones, eating tons of delicious food and enjoying life! I’m currently in Korea with my sister but as I mentioned in the previous post, I did celebrate an early 4th of July and made some delicious and super easy parfait and watermelon juice with my friend Jennia!
I’m not a great cook nor do I have a lot of time to prepare things, so you know how easy and quick these were to make! (well, except for waiting for the star ice cubes part!)
Fourth of july watermelon juice with blueberries and mint star ice.
- 2 Rubber star ice trays
- large pitcher of purified water
- one watermelon
- star cookie cutter
- Large glass pitcher or juice dispenser
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 2 cup(s) strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup of raspberries
- Organic Non fat plain yogurt (whatever to your choice)
- ½ cup(s) shredded toasted coconut
- ½ tbsp. of vanilla
- Mint leaves & lemon slices for garnish
- 2 tall parfait glass cup