Denim on denim, and leopard on leopard… I love wearing different variations of the denim on denim look. One might ask, how many different ways can you style the denim shirt and jeans look, and I always say, countless ways! It’s all about styling the look with different accessories, different outerwear, and footwear to give the look a different feel each time.
Here are my tips on styling denim on denim:
1. Experiment with different shades. It’s easiest to go with a lighter top and darker bottom.
2. Spruce it up with colored coats like how I did! Another example here.
3. Leather jacket and denim on denim is always a good idea. (I also threw in a faux fur jacket here)
4. Style it with a blazer for more of a polished look.
6. Try incorporating a denim jacket with jeans. The look can be broken up by another piece such as a sweater or tee.
7. Avoid looking like Justin. (no cowboy hats, no rhinestones, please…)